This week in baseball blogs…
- The K Zone delves into Joey Votto’s 2018 power outage.
- Adkins On Sports previews Trevor Bauer’s season.
- Bronx to Bushville and Rox Pile react to Nolan Arenado’s extension.
- Basebald Guy, Phillies Nation, Call to the Pen, Mets Daddy and Mets Critic each share pieces relating to Philly’s signing of Bryce Harper.
- Sox On 35th writes that the White Sox “missed a golden opportunity” by not signing Manny Machado.
- East Village Times focuses on a potential Marcus Stroman acquisition for the Padres.
- Pinstriped Prospects makes five bold predictions for the 2019 Yankees.
- The First Out At Third names dark-horse Cy Young candidates for 2019.
- Foul Territory seeks a team for Dallas Keuchel.
- Chin Music Baseball lists 10 players looking to bounce-back from injury-marred seasons.
- Clubhouse Corner’s Bernie Pleskoff highlights the biggest questions facing American League teams.
- statsswipe notes release point improvements from Josh Hader and Zach Davies.
- The Point of Pittsburgh answers some mailbag questions with the help of analytics.
- Pinstripe Alley and The Runner Sports respond to Aaron Hicks’ extension.
- JokerMag spotlights Brock Holt.
- A’s Farm runs down the Athletics’ top 10 prospects for 2019.
- Reviewing The Brew grades the Brewers’ offseason.
- and profiles Astros catcher Jamie Ritchie.
- Everything Bluebirds expects a much-improved Blue Jays offense in 2019.
- Rising Apple wonders what would have happened had the Mets traded Matt Harvey after 2015.
- Chipalatta looks at the Astros’ No. 5 starter options, while The Runner Sports profiles one of their catchers.
Submissions: ZachBBWI @gmail.com
from MLB Trade Rumors https://ift.tt/2TaX0p9