This week in baseball blogs…
- Rox Pile talks with Rockies general manager Jeff Bridich.
- Phillies Nation wonders if the club will try to acquire Nolan Arenado in the offseason.
- When Sid Slid shares an offseason plan for the Braves.
- Armchair All-Americans previews the Angels’ offseason.
- Know Hitter lauds the Rays for the trades they made in 2018.
- Reviewing the Brew says Brewers GM David Stearns deserves an extension.
- Rotisserie Duck names the 11 biggest surprise players of the season in terms of WAR.
- Chin Music Baseball breaks down six pitchers who must rebound next season from rough second halves in 2018.
- The Point of Pittsburgh would like to see the Pirates dip into the market for a second baseman, even though Adam Frazier is the incumbent.
- Jays From the Couch takes a deep dive into the potential of Julian Merryweather, whom Toronto acquired for Josh Donaldson.
- Motor City Bengals lists three relievers the Tigers could go after in free agency.
- Call to the Pen (links: 1, 2) looks at the competition the Phillies could face as they seek a game-changing bat in the offseason, and names seven starting pitchers the Yankees could pursue.
- Angels Avenue examines how the Angels’ infield performed in 2018 and where it stands heading into 2019.
- MLB & Fantasy Baseball Analyzed asks what the Yankees should do with Giancarlo Stanton, while Foul Territory argues the Yanks made a mistake trading for him.
- The Giants Cove focuses on the worst teams in the National League.
- The K Zone interviews Orioles pitching prospect Zach Pop, who was part of the package they received for Manny Machado.
- Everything Bluebirds lists three under-the-radar Blue Jays prospects worth watching in 2019.
- Ladodgerreport details the reasons behind Matt Kemp’s diminished playing time.
- Mets Critic opines that a president/GM setup would be a win for the franchise.
- Baseball Rabbi (podcast) investigates a claim Max Scherzer made about Matt Wieters’ ability to catch foul tips, discusses pitching in and out of the zone, and talks about memorable games.
- The Runner Sports previews the ALCS and examines the Twins’ bullpen struggles.
- The Sports Tank recaps the Red Sox’s ALDS-clinching win over the Yankees.
- Rising Apple asks when it’s OK for a Mets fan to root for the Yankees.
- Pinstriped Prospects recaps the performances of several young Yankees thus far in the Arizona Fall League.
Submissions: ZachBBWI @gmail.com
from MLB Trade Rumors https://ift.tt/2EkPyAL